RE: Best OS for HTML authors. (Was: RE: software to change res. without restart.)

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Feb 1999 13:58:08 +1100
 To:  "HWG-software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would suggest there is more choice in software
available on the Wintel and Mac platforms than on
any other. I'm not saying is all good or "better"
than what is available for other OS's, but there
is a wider selection and thus the likelihood of
satisfying most people.

Applications such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks, etc
are able to speed up volume web authoring and graphic
creation quite substantially, I don't believe such
web specific content creation tools are available
for other than Wintel/Mac.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster