Re: Dreamweaver

by "Eitan Levi" <jedi.nite(at)earthling.net>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:23:59 -0500
 To:  <drwright(at)earthling.net>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dreamweaver is THE best. Period. It's the only WYSIWYG that does not  edit
your code (like FrontPage '98 does with <!--msnavigation--> on every line
that just makes it harder to edit your code! I think it's well worth the
399$$ (or is it $$599 now) especially since its bundled with HomeSite 3.0,
the SECOND-BEST. Period.

Eitan