Re: HTML Editors

by "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:57:00 -0500
 To:  "Insurance Squared" <gcooke(at)insurancesquared.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am also a big supporter of Dreamweaver. If you use it as a table layout
tool and pour the elements in rather than laying out the elements and
telling Dreamweaver to create the tables, you still retain control. It's
built in HTML text editor is pretty good, though I still fall back on a text
editor or anything more than adding a quick tag or a tweak.

For my text editor, under Windows I like EditPad which is freeware from
http://www.jgsoft.com/ . It beats Wordpad or Notepad, hands down and yet
retains the simplicity of both of them. Particularly, I like the tabbed
multiple text files that I can have open.

Craig T. Harding - Association of Computing Machinery ACM
Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers IEEE
President - GuideNet, Inc.