Re: Drag and Drop an Image into a Page

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:58:42 +0100
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
<heiko(at)spallek.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is a lot more to consider here than just an web page.  And every
detail will be needed to determine how/if this can be done.

Questions I have:

Is this Internet or Intranet?

Is there a firewall/proxy?

How much control do you have over internal routers???

Try dragging and droping a file into a browser.  The page becomes the