Re: Discussion Room Software

by tudlp(at)netwide.net (Ed Sterrett)

 Date:  Sun, 21 Jun 1998 17:56:51 -0400
 To:  "HWG Software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The easiest solution is to utilize Microsoft's FrontPage 98, which has that
function "built-in".  More info at http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage

Otherwise, you're looking at a cgi/perl type solution, which creates a load
on the server.  If your user base is large, this would be a concern.  The
FrontPage 98 discussion webs are JavaScript based, and most of the "work" is
done on the client (browser) side.