Re: Macromedia Dreamweaver

by "Sal" <soulkeeper(at)2die4.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:33:45 +0100
 To:  "Chris Lee" <cla(at)christopherlee.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chris

This software is absolutely the best, I have been using it for nearly a year
now.  The learning curve is not steep, as it is a true WYSIWYG editor.  You
can download a free 30 day trial copy at
http://www.macromedia.com/dreamweaver (or www.dreamweaver.com!).  I have
used loads of others, and this is by far the best, both in ease of use and
powerful capabilities.  As you might have seen (or not) from past
HWG-Software discussions, most of my colleagues would agree.  It also
doesn't have half the bugs that FrontPage does, and definitely doesn't mess
with your code!  I have turned lots of people towards Dreamweaver and I
couldn't recomment it more.  (No, I don't work for Macromedia!!!!)

Sally Reid.