Re: Secure Email - How To Do It

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Sat, 2 Oct 1999 19:02:26 -0400
 To:  <monty(at)astutia.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Chris,

There is an article at http://www.asptoday.com/articles/19990802.htm which
describes how to send PGP-encrypted email from ASP.  Here's the abstract:

"August 2, 1999 - Sending Secure Email with ASP and PGP
If you need to send or receive sensitive data across the net, try PGP.
It uses authentication and encryption to secure emails so thoroughly
you'll be happy sending even credit card details through. Frank Shink
and Mason Lyngby explicate."

If you're not using ASP, the details will differ, but I expect the
principles will be the same.