Re: Homesite and mult-user NT setups... Other options?

by "Bob Hove" <robert(at)Hove.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:36:27 -0400
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
"Aaron Choate" <achoate(at)achoate.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Aaron- here are some you might consider:

Note Tab Pro ($19.95)  http://www.notetab.com

1st Page 2000 HTML Editor (free) http://www.evrsoft.com/

CoffeeCup HTML Editor ($49.00)  http://www.coffeecup.com/

You could also check this site for other possiblilities:
http://winfiles.cnet.com/apps/98/html.html

I understand that 1st Page is much like Homesite (I don't have homesite so I
can't say for sure).  I can say that it is a simple to use yet sophisticated
editor that can do a lot.  And the price is right!

I don't have a clue about battened  down networks of multi-user NT machines
so I can't help you there.

Good luck

-Bob
robert(at)hove.com