Re: Interactive forms

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:34:55 +0100
 To:  "Veronica" <vlabarca(at)uclink4.berkeley.edu>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
What will this data be used for??  Does data in the form have a limited
life?

Last I checked, a full blow copy of Adobe Acrobat (not the reader) needed to
be on every workstation that used the form.

Is the same version of Word on all affected workstations?  Is there a
central control for workstations at your company?

You mention that you did not want people to reenter the data.  Ever consider
a database?  Not only will you have the data, but you can reuse and present
it in different ways.  You can even crank out reports for managers. ;-)