Re: Win Me

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:43:46 -0600
 To:  <mgraham(at)netway.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The only problem I had was the drivers for my printers.  Xerox to be exact.
And at this time Xerox is not providing updates for my particular model
Docuprint P12.  They say they are, but so far they are not working.  I need
my printer badly enough that I went back to 98.  I will either upgrade when
I buy a new printer or Xerox does a better job of supporting the newest O/S.

On the positive side, ME has excellent looking icons!  :)

Best Regards,

Carol Parent
admin(at)cbwdesign.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"The only way to amuse some people is to slip and fall on an icy pavement. "