Re: PSP 5 -- filters

by "Joshua Graham" <jagraham(at)ozemail.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:50:41 +1000
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have used Photoshop plugins to various degrees of success in PSP in the
past (eg. Kai's Convolver, etc).

To set the PSP5 plugin folders, use the following menu action:

File->Preferences->General Program Preferences->Plug-in Filters

You then have up to 3 top-level folders to fill in, so you might leave the
first one for PSP-specific plugins, the second for Photoshop plugins and the
third for something else. Sub-directories can be searched also.

Loaded filters will then have a menu item under the Image menu.

Regards,
Josh