Re: prefered platform

by "Ben Z. Tels" <optimusb(at)stack.nl>

 Date:  Mon, 4 May 1998 21:34:58 +0200
 To:  "James Pasmantier" <parm(at)erols.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't see why. That platform does not limit or impair one's access to
information is at the very heart of HTML, so I do not see why it should
impair creation. As long as graphics created are in a generally supported
format.

The major concern I would have about buying a Mac would be in other areas.
Maily software availability and the chances of Apple's being around in the
future.

Ben Z. Tels
optimusb(at)stack.nl
http://www.stack.nl/~optimusb/

"The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle
forever."
                                                    --Tsiolkovsky