Re: use of multiple browsers with win2k/winserver2K

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:08:14 -0500
 To:  "Lady Wistfulee" <ladywist(at)bellsouth.net>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "hwg-servers" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Lady:
I don't know if this will help your current situation, but you may want to
file it away for future use:
T I P W O R L D
http://www.topica.com/tipworld
B U G   O F   T H E   D A Y

TODAY'S TIP: NETSCAPE 6 VERSUS WINDOWS 2000/NT

by Paul Dmytrewycz

When installing Netscape 6 on a Windows NT or 2000 computer, make sure
you have Administrator privileges. Otherwise you will receive the
following message during installation: "Error 5." No further
explanation is provided after the error message, causing no small
amount of confusion. Users who have already tried installation and
have been frustrated by this error are urged to try again with
Administrator privileges. There should be no problems thereafter.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com
email: kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com