re: Digital Camera

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Sun, 17 May 1998 19:52:45 -0500
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Go to Cnet's comparison page. It has some good and bad advice on the
cameras. We have a Casio. The resolution is really bad if there is not
enough light. There is an adjustment for the lighting but it does not help.
There are tips and tricks to using it that we are still exploring but bottom
line is that we should have gotten one with a flash. Make sure that the one
you end up with has a flash.

At work I used the Kodak 600.00 one and it was basically the same quality as
the Casio except that it had a flash. It made a world of difference!! Those
were so much easier to clean up and get ready for the catalogue,
www.mrcdrom.com. The products that have pictures were taken with the Kodak.
www.io.com/~ches has the pictures taken with the Casio. Compare away. Just
get one with a flash!

Ches