Re: HTML coding and UNIX

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 May 1999 07:33:46 -0500
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have not heard of this but am interested in any answers you get about it.
I use notepad and Homesite for editing all my codes and have no problem as
described by you. The problems that I do have is setting the permissions to
read and write to the correct files for the cgi's to work. You also have to
be careful that the paths you set for the actions requested are in
compliance with your ISP's UNIX method of calling a file. They are best to
tell you what they need.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas