RE: Looking for dos2unix windows tool

by "Mark Roedel" <roedelm(at)letu.edu>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:40:06 -0500
 To:  "Jurden Bruce" <jbruce(at)dibbs.net>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>

There are a number of Windows-based text editors that can save your file in
either DOS or Unix textfile format.  My personal favorite is PFE, which can
be gotten free from http://www.lancs.ac.uk/people/cpaap/pfe/

---
Mark Roedel             |  "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer      |   at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University   |   to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA    |                           -- John Powell