Re: HomeSite 4.5, PWS 4 and FP2K

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:48:26 -0400
 To:  "Dennis Lapcewich" <Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, my hope is to use both HomeSite and FrontPage to edit new pages and
pages created by the other.  I am hoping they can play together :-) If not,
I can always get back a copy of the page from my live web. I will start
though, by working in a test web, before I sacrifice real content!  I
definitely want to keep using FrontPage because of its site management and
publishing capabilities.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com