Re: WYSIWYG (reasons not to use)

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 1999 14:22:50 -0600
 To:  <hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Do you bill them by the hour? Tell them that it will cost them 50.00 an hour
to have to "FIX" their code. I used to have a mechanic, (I now buy new
instead of used), who had a sign in his shop:

Prices:
18.00/hr - labor
38.00/hr - labor if you watch
48.00/hr - labor if you give advice
58.00/hr - labor if you help

His point was that if you want the job done right, you stay out of the way.

Sincerely,
F. Havas