Re: Training Software

by "Thoth" <davidtay(at)tpgi.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Feb 1998 21:48:12 +1100
 To:  <lisette.martel(at)m3isystems.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
<.(at)m3isystems.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I've used Macromedia Authorware and Director for the majority of my CD based
Multimedia work. Of the two Authorware strikes me as the best for training
work as it has a powerul back end to track user interactions and progress.
Director's advantages are more in the sprite manipulation and graphical
effects line. Be warned though, both have a relatively steep learning curve.

I hope this is some use.

Have fun!

David Taylor