Re: CoffeeCup HTML Editor++

by "Jester" <jester(at)smileyface.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:42:48 +0800
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>,
"Curtis and Donna Oakley-Jones" <oakleaf(at)airmail.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Have CoffeeCup 4.0 .... it's neat with the stuff u can insert
(Javascript.... VBScript... etc...) but i guess that's about it....
And doesn't anyone ever use HotDog ??
I'm using using Hotdog ver 4.51 now... and it's the best DIY html editor me
have ever used....
Hotdog anyone ? can't get it at the hotdog stand.. but u can try
www.sausage.com

Jester.....
http://www.cyberway.com.sg/~amok