Re: Microsoft's Personal Web Server - Must I have IE 4.0?

by "David Meadows" <david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Jul 1998 19:39:07 +0100
 To:  "The Wise One!!!" <cardpro(at)zebra.net>,
"Anmar To" <amt(at)nuteknet.com>,
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: The Wise One!!! <cardpro(at)zebra.net>
To: Anmar To <amt(at)nuteknet.com>; hwg-software(at)hwg.org
<hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
Date: 23 July 1998 11:00
Subject: RE: Microsoft's Personal Web Server - Must I have IE 4.0?

>>Can I just get some DLLs somewhere?
>
>Maybe...but I don't know where or how you'd get 'em registered with the
>system. (Are DLL's registered? In the registry that is...)

DLLs must be registered on Windows 95, otherwise they don't do anything
at all. The command is:

    regsvr32   <dllname>

Where <dllname> is the name of the DLL you are registering.

-----
David Meadows [ Technical Writer | Information Developer ]
DNRC Minister for Littorasy * david(at)goldenheroes.softnet.co.uk

"I'm tired of the bombs, I'm tired of the bullets
 I'm tired of the crazies on TV
 I'm the aviator, A dream's a dream whatever it seems."
 -- Ian Gillan, "The Aviator"