Re: streaming videos

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:49:20 -0800
 To:  "Daniel McMurray" <mcmurd(at)ccaa.edu>
 Cc:  "hwg-software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I tried using Adobe Premire 5.1 to do it but to be honest with you I have
never really worked with videos before and it just doesnt seem to be working
and I dont have the time right now to learn it all.  It took hours to
convert a file from mpeg to avi using it and it ended up being over
1gig...the original file was 50megs.  do you have any tricks for that or?

Thanks,

Tim