RE: Scan to text

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:03 -0600
 To:  "Kathy Siddall" <ksiddall(at)attcanada.net>,
"hwg-software(at)hwg.org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This procedure is called OCR Optical Character Recognition. Normally the
Software that comes with the Scanner already has some version of OCR Software
included. You can also buy heavy-duty OCR Software it you'll be doing allot of
this. The Quality of the Recognition depends on how good the Software is and how
good your Copy is.

HTH

Michael L Smith
Web Developer