Re: DreamWeaver2 and IE4

by "v a n s h a j" <vanshaj(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:57:23 IST
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  macnut(at)pro-usa.net
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Victor,

In the Preview option Dreamweaver 2 creates
a temp file in some dir. after you make
the changes & try to reload the same file
it might changed the temp file name....

I think this is your prob ?
What you can do is to open the file manually
from the location & after making changes
in Dreamweaver, reload it from IE.

v a n s h a j