RE: Email Address Validation

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Nov 1999 9:36 -0600
 To:  "Clint Bradford" <clintbrad4d(at)earthlink.net>,
"kynn(at)idyllmtn.com" <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>
 Cc:  "clintbrad4d(at)earthlink.net" <clintbrad4d(at)earthlink.net>, "hwg-software(at)hwg.org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why don't you have an automated email address verification script that fires off
an email to the person and if it doesn't come back undeliverable, you should be
ok to do the research and respond.....

Michael L Smith
Web Developer
Professional Services
(501) 220-8551

I wish Weekends were as long as Mondays!