RE: Netscape 6 preview release 1

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Wed, 05 Apr 2000 11:57 -0500
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>,
"sschrab(at)linux.laughlin.com" <sschrab(at)linux.laughlin.com>
 Cc:  "hwg-software(at)hwg.org" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The first thing I've Noticed, is that most of the JavaScript stuff doesn't
work...

window.open and the DHTML stuff don't work. The Display comes up great.. they've
fixed alotta bug's... but I guess since this is only the preview...we can't
judge it quite yet.

Again, the Engine seems to be very fast...

It is better at standards as far as I can tell..

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com
--
Echelon bait:
COSCO SCUD missile Pecan-Pie Honduras Clinton Rule Psix security quiche