Re: use of multiple browsers with win2k/winserver2K

by "James R. Bunnell" <james(at)thempas.com>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:32:22 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Lady Wistfulee <ladywist(at)bellsouth.net>,
hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have W2K as well with NS 6.01, MSIE 5.5, and for
kicks - NS 3.04 (which is basically useless because it
fails to read the code properly these days). I have no
trouble. I wonder if someone else has had access to
your computer while you were gone? Or did the 6.01
update fix a problem that was little known about?

Jim.