Re: about Frontpage - Dreamweaver's gorgeous!

by Kayla Block <kblock(at)placeware.com>

 Date:  Mon, 09 Feb 1998 12:55:44 -0800
 To:  jayse <jayse(at)earthlink.net>,
jblakie(at)cbexch.cb.lucent.com
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't understand why Dreamweaver seems to be the only visual editor that
gets all the good press. IMO, HoTMetaL Pro 4.0 by SoftQuad is a much more
usable visual editor which is tightly integrated and generates clean, easy
to read source code that is automagically nicely indented. I love this
program (though I still use HomeSite for some things and Emacs for other
things). My only gripe with HoTMetaL Pro 4.0 is that it is exclusive to
windows operating systems so I can't run it on my Mac. :-(

Kayla Block