Re: PERL Editors

by Kayla Block <kblock(at)placeware.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:07:18 -0800
 To:  "Karen A. Davis" <lpl(at)ci.lawrence.ks.us>,
hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
no such thing as a dedicated perl editor so far as i know. your best bet is
to use emacs in perl mode (if you're comfortable with emacs) or bbedit if
you're on a mac to get nice syntax coloring, access to line numbers, and
easy to achieve indentation. but in general, there is no such thing as a
perl editor.

kayla