Re: Digital Camera

by Fred Holtzman <holtzman(at)usa.net>

 Date:  Sun, 17 May 1998 12:42:30 -0400
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Alan,

There is a whole new type of immersive photography which I have been
involved with for about 8 months - see www.ipix.com

A new Kodak digital will be coming out in June capable of creating these
new image types with software included from IPIX.  The base camera will be
in this range.

I understand Olympus and Nikon will soon follow with their own digital
solutions for IPIX technolology.  Before the year, if you can wait much
higher resolutions will be available at the same or even lower prices.

When you see the new technology -  you will probably be as amazed as I was.

At 05:00 AM 5/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I am now getting into digital photography.  Lookng around I find there are
>many cameras on the market.  The problem which is the best to buy in the
>range of $600 or less.
>I prefer one that has more than one resolution.
>Alan M
>amoltz(at)tiac.net

                                                              -
Till we email again