Re: link colors

by Zach Shewmaker <webmaster(at)imws.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:00:29 -0700
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:08 PM 8/12/98 -0700, adam wrote:
>is it possible to specify multiple link colors in an html document?  Not
>the vlink or alink modifiers, nor do I want to use style sheets.  Can I
>specify the link color within a table and have that be different or
>could it be done within the FONT tag?

Adam,

You can change the link colors, but there are a couple of issues involved.
A few browsers don't do it and the link doesn't change colors if the user
has been to that page(ie - the vlink doesn't affect those links). But the
way to do it is...

The key is having the <font> tag inside of the <a> tag.

-Zach