Re: Dreamweaver

by "Michael A. Nasto" <mnasto(at)AppliedTheory.com>

 Date:  Wed, 04 Mar 1998 21:32:35 -0500
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  mnasto(at)franklin.appliedtheory.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well,

I have been a HomeSite user, ever since the version 2.5 days.  I loved it
then and I love it now.  I tried the Dreamweaver Beta (or trial version),
and loved that, until it expired.

Dreamweaver is a little too pricey for me just now, but, if you could
afford it - "GO FOR IT!"   The money you spend now will pay-off in less
frustration with FrontPage 97/98 later.

Mike.
>From: "Eitan Levi" <jedi.nite(at)earthling.net>
>To: <drwright(at)earthling.net>, <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
>Subject: Re: Dreamweaver
>Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:23:59 -0500
>Sender: owner-hwg-software(at)hwg.org
>Dreamweaver is THE best. Period. It's the only WYSIWYG that does not  edit
>your code (like FrontPage '98 does with <!--msnavigation--> on every line
>that just makes it harder to edit your code! I think it's well worth the
>399$$ (or is it $$599 now) especially since its bundled with HomeSite 3.0,
>the SECOND-BEST. Period.
>
>Eitan
>

>>I'm interested in hearing opinions and experiences with Dreamweaver. My
>>trial period is up and I am considering buying the program. So far I am
>>happy with it, and for site building move back and forth between BBEdit
>>4.5, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and the various browsers.
>>
>>Anybody had experiences with Dreamweaver -- good, bad, or ugly?

"Remember, no matter where you go,....there you are!"
                 Buckaroo Banzai
Michael A. Nasto                        Technical Consultant
AppliedTheory Communications   Phone: 315-453-2912 x 256
125 Elwood Davis Road               Fax: 315-453-3052
Syracuse, NY 13212-4311           Email:mnasto(at)appliedtheory.com
+++  WWW: http://franklin.appliedtheory.com/~mnasto/  +++