Re: SW to measure page size/speed.

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Jan 1999 20:34:42 +1100
 To:  jason.herber(at)advance.net
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

And at 09:58 pm 10/01/99 -0600, Harold A. Driscoll wrote:
>I'd think that ls or dir would be all that you need, and maybe a pocket
>calculator or computer emulator if you are arithmetic impaired. <g>

I think what you are looking for is Bobby.  For memory it has a report of
that nature after the accessibility details.  Can't remember the URI of the
top of my head, perhaps someone else on this list will remember or
alternatively check the resources page of the Guild website.

Good luck,

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Gilbert Chandler College
http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au/