Re: HTML Editors

by Rebecca <prikura(at)best.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:40:49 -0700
 To:  "Sian W Evans" <webdiva(at)webdiva.co.uk>,
"Software" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:25 PM 8/25/98 +0100, Sian W Evans wrote:
>I currently use Textpad32 for editing HTML Code.  Does anyone on the
>Software list use another type of HTML Editor (orientated for Coding by
>hand ) ?

I've also tried Hotdog Pro, which works better if you know some HTML.  You
can get a 15-day trial version from http://www.sausage.com

I currently use Notepad comes with Windows95
[and not interested in changing, so I'd appreciate it if nobody sends me
anything promoting their favorite HTML editor - thanks.]

I haven't used any of the other HTML Editors, so I can't recommend them.

Rebecca