Re: interactive web pages

by Robert White <r.white(at)ashowa.com>

 Date:  Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:19:18 +1000
 To:  <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

hi

I saw the request about creating interactive web content and would like to recommend BiDesign. It is a usefull tool for creating interactive web pages as it adds interactivity to both images and text. And there is no coding.

It does roll overs as well as image pop ups, playing sound files and creating info cues.

Its easy to use, available online and there is a shareware version.

http://www.ashowa.com/

robert

on 3/26/00 4:17 AM, Cameron Bryant at bryantc(at)today.com.au wrote:

> hi
>
> Does anyone know of any software I can use to add interactivity to a web
page.

> I want the sort of 'mouse over' effects that are usually done with DHTML or
> JavaScript. But without having to write all that code.
>
> thanks
>
> cameron

-

Robert White
Managing Director
AshowA Pty. Ltd. (ACN 087 036 431)

http://www.ashowa.com

phone  0419  670 164
international +61 - 419 670 164
Box 754, Toowong, Brisbane, Qld. 4066, Australia