Re: WYSIWYG . . . <update>

by kob1(at)ix.netcom.com (Kevin B. O'Brien)

 Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:54:17 GMT
 To:  hwg-software(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:32:00 -0500, "Captain F.M. O'Lary"
<webmaster(at)canopy.net> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>2) Provided 14 errors in one file (then I stopped counting). BTW - if you
>are interested it was Dreamweaver.
>
>Any canned editors out there that write valid HTML? . . . NONE so far.

Since the site may have been mine, I would be interested in knowing
what those errors were. For instance, some validators might call it
an error if you use font tags instead of CSS, whereas I regard that
as only sensible in an environment where many browsers do not
support CSS.

So what are some examples of these errors?

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1(at)ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/