Re: Validation questions

by kob1(at)ix.netcom.com (Kevin B. O'Brien)

 Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 1999 17:39:22 GMT
 To:  HWG Software <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 01:57:15 -0500, Scott Bowling
<scottbff(at)erols.com> , late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>> 3-13. The other eleven errors all concerned missing ALT information.
>> In each case, the images were small, transparent spacer gifs that I
>>
>Transparent gifs and "eye candy" type graphic elements should use
>alt="", or perhaps alt="*" for graphical bullets.

Well, you guys are convincing me. I just sent a message to
Macromedia asking them if they could correct these errors. They have
been pretty responsive to customer requests in the past.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1(at)ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/