Re: Front Page or Cold Fusion?

by kob1(at)ix.netcom.com (Kevin B. O'Brien)

 Date:  Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:25:13 GMT
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 09:40:26 PDT, Tom Price <tomwprice(at)hotmail.com>
, late of Pablo Fanques Fair wrote:

>I know when it was suggested to
>try Cold Fusion everyone was like "Who the hell is Allaire?".  Turns out
>it�s two kids who started the company 4 years ago.  You may want to take
>this into consideration before making your choice.  Even if Cold Fusion were
>a better product, which it is definitely not, who knows how long Allaire
>will be in business to support you in the future.  Microsoft is universally
>hated (envied) but we all know they are here to stay, and frankly, provide
>dramatic improvements to their products with each new release.  If Allaire
>every really takes off, Microsoft will buy them out anyway.

I guess Cold Fusion must have taken off. The FUD has started. Posted
by an apparent professional with a hotmail account. Hmmm...

--
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1(at)ix.netcom.com

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/