Re: Allaire Home Site 4.0 Validator

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <berlar(at)generation.net>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:27:58 -0500
 To:  Kayla Block <kblock(at)placeware.com>
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kayla,

>How do I install my copy of CSE 3310's validator into HS4.0??
>
>Thanks!
>Kayla

You don't install CSE 3310's validator into HS4.0 you just tell HomeSite to
use it no matter where it is installed.  In HomeSite, go to
Options/Settings (or hit F8) and under the Validation tab, check "Use CSE
HTML Validator when validating the entire document".  HomeSite should
locate the Validator and output its comments or error messages in the
Results/Thumbnails pane at the bottom of the HS window.  This will work
even with the CSE Validator that came bundled with HomeSite 3.0.

HTH!

St=E9phane