Re: WYSIWYG HTML Editors

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <berlar(at)generation.net>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:43:47 -0500
 To:  Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)hksystems.com>
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:36 PM 16/03/99 -0800, you wrote:
>What do I need from the list? Opinions on what works best. Front Page 98?
>Netscape Composer? Fusion? Anyone faced with a similar situation?
>
>Thanks in advance for the replies.

Macromedia DreamWeaver is the best WYSIWYG tool you can get by far.  All=20
the others you listed don't even come close.  Not only does it produce=20
surprisingly good code but I for one find it the easiest to use.   It is=20
more expensive than the others but yields much better results.  You don't=20
say what browser is used on the company intranet but DreamWeaver produces=20
the most cross browser/platform compatible code I have seen in a WYSIWYG=
 tool.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron