Re: Coffeecup 8.0

by Alan Cummings <acummings(at)kawartha.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:17:52 -0500
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
For me homesite is the best, i use version 3 and believe its the best
editor for my needs. Coffeecups not bad, but nothing that special in
my opinion, and 1stPage is nothing more than a cheap homesite ripoff.
Dreamweaver is the best of the wysiwyg editors, but since i don't
like using them i haven't enough experience with it to make a fair
comparison with other editors.

--
Alan