Re: Better than Dreamweaver?

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:10:38 -0500
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nope, Dreamweaver is technology neutral and Dreamweaver UltraDev supports=20
Cold Fusion, ASP and JSP so you have a choice.  You don't need anything=20
like FP extensions installed on the server but if you plan to use server=20
side scripting using one of the above technologies (with  UltraDev) then=20
the server has to support it of course.  In the case of the "normal"=20
Dreamweaver its code will work on any server unless you use Server Side=20
Includes in which case you have to make sure your server supports them=20
(most do).

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron