RE: Smart FTP program

by paul(at)pilat.co.uk

 Date:  Mon, 16 Feb 1998 17:40:32 +0000
 To:  "B. Szyszka" <bart(at)bgrafyx.com>
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

It's just been added - CuteFTP 2.0 can 'Compare directories' from the
'directories' menu - also F10. I enclose the relevant help text...

<quote>Compare Directories. This is another of CuteFTPs new functions
that allows for the comparison of local vs. remote directory contents.
Make sure you have the directories on the local and remote in front of
you, and then click on the Directory/Compare directories function. You
can then set options for CuteFTP to ignore case, and to compare by date
and/or size. Files that are different from each other will be
highlighted. Files that are the same will not.

Copyright  Alex Kunadze 1995-1997</quote>

I would imagine you can use this in a macro, which then downloads the
highlighted files...

Rossy