Re: HTML Editors

by "Robin S. Socha" <r.socha(at)control-risks.de>

 Date:  25 Aug 1998 20:10:47 +0200
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
* Sian W Evans <webdiva(at)webdiva.co.uk> writes:

> I currently use Textpad32 for editing HTML Code.  Does anyone on the
> Software list use another type of HTML Editor (orientated for Coding
> by hand ) ?

Sure. Most of the time, I use XEmacs <http://www.xemacs.org/>. However,
XEmacs is more of a programming environment than an "HTML editor". It
can deal with almost any language on this planet and does so in a way
you can either love or hate <news:alt.religion.emacs>. The very latest
beta versions compile under Windows NT and can be run under
Win95. I've put a couple of screenshots on my website:
<http://www.kens.com/robin/xemacs.html>

BTW, your sig is too long ;-)

Robin