Re: FrontPage

by Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:25:44 -0800
 To:  "David D Pippen" <pipwax1(at)bellsouth.net>,
"HTML Writers Guild" <hwg-software(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have heard that the new versions of FrontPage are better than they
used to be but in general, would avoid it, especially if you have
been hand-coding for four years. FrontPage generated nasty code, full
of uglies.

A WYSIWYG editor is a good thing because it enhances productivity.
Some people deplore WYSIWYG but I don't agree, especially since you
know how to slip into HTML to tweak the results.

I would recommend Dreamweaver of GoLive over FrontPage.
Subject: FrontPage
Author: David D Pippen
Date: 2/23/03 4:34 PM -0500