Re: Saving mail!! duh...

by Suzanne Ankerbrand <sankerbrand(at)villagelife.org>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:04:25 -0600 (CST)
 To:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>The best thing that you can do is to select leave mail on server, go home
>download the mail. If it is work related mail I suggest that you create a
>folder for text files and save them there as text, headers and all.

I work from home 2 days a week and the rest at the office. This is what I
do (for Eudora)-leave it on the server for a couple days.  I get over
anywhere from 50-100 messages a day and this method works nicely. Then the
problem was not having the mail I sent from home avialable to me at work. I
carry a harddrive back and forth and finally just set up my mail program
and the external drive so everything is there. A syquest/removable may not
be stable enough for this tho.

Suzanne