Re: Banner creations software

by George Bray <George.Bray(at)linkalarm.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:58:39 +1000
 To:  "Daniel K Wentzel" <danw(at)iafrica.com>
 Cc:  hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I am in search of an inexpensive, simple-to-use, banner creation software.
>It needs to be able to create static as well as animated banners according
>to web standards, such as Link Exchange.

Just released is Macromedia FireWorks. http://www.getfireworks.com. It's a
complex program, like a microsoft word for images though.

Entire object/bitmap graphics editor and animated gif, jpeg images.
Integrates with your existing apps. Imports layers from photoshop. Just the
best tool for the job (since it came out a few days ago).

download a free one to try it out.

	George
--
George Bray