Re: Composer/Visual Page....

by Stanton Schell <schells(at)artpixel.com>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Mar 1999 00:15:42 -0500
 To:  "Michael Kennedy" <kennedmc1(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michael:
Absolutely.  If what the others said was not enough to convince you
of Dreamweaver's utter superiority, try their demo version, which is
a 30-day fully-functioning demo.
It is here: http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/trial/
I think you will find it is everything you will need and then some.
-stanton schell.