RE: Solution - A Perfect Web Site!

by "Jeff Rankin" <jrankin(at)oneil.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:42:21 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi:

Code validation and testing on various web clients are both valid ways to
help development along. Perhaps I missed the original poster's point, but
the fact that this thread has degenerated into insults is a sure sign that
it's dead. Please save the insults for personal correspondence.

- Jeff

Jeff Rankin
jrankin(at)oneil.com
User Interface & Web technologies