RE: Cross browser issue with position:absolute...

by "Sophia Kapterian (E-mail)" <digitek(at)cytanet.com.cy>

 Date:  Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:33:18 +0200
 To:  "'Emily Berk'" <emily(at)armadillosoft.com>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Emily,

Just quickly some issues that can be corrected easily.

.costOptions - it's too far at 428px. Change it to 393px since the .costMenu
is at 390px. You can also tweak the remaining menus and decide whether
they're all 3px or 5px further than the top menu.

.whiteText- it is good practice to give a background color. If the image
does not load for some reason, or users who've set images off will not be
able to see it. White text on white background.

HTH
Sophia